Here we find ourselves, once again, towards the end of the best month in the year. So to celebrate a certain special somebodies birthday, I have decided to upload some photos on the blog! And there will be more posts (I promise) before the end of the month.
So what kind of good post starts without a picture of the boys?

They are beautiful in all ways. Damaya has learned to use daddy as a horse (no comments about that bald spot!...)

We bought this toy for Damaya before she was born, and she never used it! The boys used it, but never Damaya. Well now that she no longer fits under the ocean, as we call it, she loves it! And yes in case you were wondering the boys do to.

Damaya with her new favorite toy. Raccoon.

"Hey you guys are being to loud, I can't sleep!"

Damaya at the zoo with Aunt Chelsea. She loved the penguins.

Damaya being the fashonista at the zoo. Isn't she stylish (thanks Grandma for the awesome jacket)

We are considering taking up the life of farmers....ok not really, but it is still a cute picture right?

Damaya and Daddy watching football on the iPad. Go Broncos!

Damaya and Dad at the zoo (ummm so I don't know where all the photos of Damaya and Meighan are...for some reason mom doesn't like being photographed ;)

1 comment:
Oh my gooooooodness! I LOVE that girls hair!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment