Damaya and I like going for a walk. So I always forget that when you upload photos onto blogger you should upload the last photos first, because when the photos are uploaded they are done in reverse order. Anywhoo, so this is the end of the walk, we are back in the parking lot. As we were walking back she heard a little girl saying hello to someone and she starts saying "hello! hello! hello!!" She is so friendly.

We were playing in the leaves. In fact it was
so cute that I took a video of her throwing leaves in the air. And just because I like you all so much I am going to include a video at the end of this post! Let's just say it is full of leaf throwing, leaves stuck in hair, and over all silliness.

Damaya is pondering on the complexities of life like, if CERN was really able to accelerate a neutrino faster than the speed of light does that prove Einstein wrong. And if Einstein is wrong does that mean modern day physics, as we know it, is built on a false foundation like the tall and spacious building. Or how was it possible that in the 1600's in a tiny island in the province of Nova Scotia (Oak Island to be exact) a tunnel was dug that was over 200 feet deep? And every twenty feet or so there was a wooden floor made of oak?

Here is my guest appearance in this entry.

Damaya wants to invite you to watch the video below this picture.

Thanks for visiting!
1 comment:
I have to say she is the cutest little thing ever.
Post a Comment