Saturday, February 19, 2011

Damaya's day at the terribly large bathtub

I want to tell you about my day. I was all excited to go to Multnomah Falls (Whatever it's called, people have funky words out here)
Then we got there but daddy had to pee, this is me looking at the men's bathroom wondering whats taking so long.
Dun Dun DUN! this loud roaring happened, the biggest and scariest bathtub EVER came out of nowhere!
Damaya; "Dont make me go in there Daddy! No! why are you smiling while I'm crying?!"
Daddy and Mommy seem to be having a good time though.
Then we went up a path to get even closer. You know what was there? A freaking questionable looking bridge!
Damaya; "Dont make me go on the bridge Mommy. It doesnt look safe. It must have been built in like 1902! Thats older then Grandma!"
So then we went back down the path, but we had to stop and look at a smaller waterfall on the way. At least it didnt make scary sounds.
Damaya; "Please take me away from the bathtub! I want my milk!"

2 comments:

Brett and Staci said...

So funny ;b

Chuck and Katie said...

Oh, the poor tortured baby. Love the story in pictures.