Sunday, February 27, 2011

crazy cat video

So the other day i was working on Damaya's birthday video and Harry was on my lap. Such a good boy. And as he was congratulating me on my awesomeness for compiling the first year of Damaya's life(that will be up after Saturday)and he says to me. "Why dont I get a video? I've been a good cat. I've cuddled you and hissed at Jared for over two years."
I agreed. But now I look like a crazy cat lady. I made a blog vid for my cats! It was going to be a 2 min thing but no, I added this song cuz it's funny.... I couldnt just leave it hanging after 2 minuets...
Sorry that 20 cute pictures turned into 73. I swear it's funny... or maybe its not and I've fully entered Crazy-Cat-Lady-Land. But just the outskirts, I need a few more cats to be granted citizenship.

1 comment:

Jared and Meighan said...

Oh great..I knew you were a cat person, but I did't realize you were a crazy cat person. Funny video though :D