Thursday, June 3, 2010

Our Cute Princess

I know that apparently nobody reads our blog since we never get any comments but I guess I will post this for the cyber world to see....We though it was cute because she was posing alot for us the other day :D
She is practicing her dinosaur moves, she is about to move in on the village
She is just so cute :D
Now we have one hand on the head cuteness
I know everyone is thinking that we have the cutest baby but are to scared to admit it, but just know we are on the same wavelength!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

:D I read your blog.. and yes, she's adorable!

Chuck and Katie said...

I read your blog to, and she is such a cutie. hopefully I get to actually meet my niece one day. Since you are coming to Idaho when I am supposed to being having my baby. She is Adorable though. good job guys.
Love your most amazing sister ever ( you know its true)
Katie

Brett and Staci said...

No! We love seeing the pics! The more the better, so please post them! If nothing else, post them for us! ;)