Sunday, June 6, 2010

Multnomah Falls and Seaside :D

Meighan and I took a trip to Seaside the other day and the day before we went to Multnomah falls. So we thought that we would post a few pictures. This first picture is a mystery for people to guess what it is :D
Here is a nice view of the ocean, there is a nice reflection of the hill in the water.
This is beach grass, but it kind of looks like snow.

I am like a kangaroo carrying my child
A bus size rock fell down these rocks awhile back
Look how pretty Meighan's pictures are.
You get wet when you stand on this bridge
This is a continuation of the last picture ;)
Aren't we adorable?
As a side note thank you for making me feel better with all the comments last time, my ego has been boosted and my desire to post has been renewed.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Have you guys been in touch with Lynda and Tony? they live only about 30 minutes from Multnomah falls.. LOVE it there. I think it's my favorite place to visit.

Brett and Staci said...

Yay for more posts! We need to get to the ocean sometime.

Jared and Meighan said...

No we havent seen tiny and lynda I wasnt even aware they lived up here...