This post is for my incredibly wonderful aunt Kathy. Aunt Kathy has had a trying year this year with complications from surgery. We want you to know Kathy that you are in our thoughts and our prayers and we are hoping for a speedy recovery! You have been an amazing example to us of perseverance and and patience and we hope that this video brings you just a little bit more Christmas cheer today! Merry Christmas, happy new year and here's to praying for a better 2013!
1 comment:
Dear Hymas family,
Thank you for the beautiful Christmas video!! I was do touched
by the nice things you all said, and Jared, I love your videos. This one truly touched my heart and it definitely lifted my spirits. And yes, Richard, I am taking time to think of our Saviour and how he has blessed me. Thanks again, for your messages and the love that came with it. Your "truly wonderful" aunt, sister, Kathy.
Post a Comment