Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween!

Halloween was fun. Damaya dressed up as a Slytherin from Harry Potter. I told her she could be a princess if she said the word, or any word really that made me think that that is what she wanted, but she didnt. So I made her be a cute pink Slytherin.
And of course that meant that I had to be Bellatrix LaStarange (cuz I love the actress) and Jared was a sport and was Severus Snape (he's an awesome actor too). This is us at our wards Trunk of Treat. Dont you just love Jared's wig?
We went to the mall Halloween night for Trick or Treating. We ended up at the Disney store, Damaya found lots of things she liked there, so did I...
Earlier in the day Damaya and I went to a Retirement Home too. That was lots of fun. Damaya loved holding her pale out to get candy.

No comments: