Damaya's had an eventful past two weeks. She fell down and landed on her right elbow. Screamed for hours! So the next morning I took her to the ER, she wasnt moving her arm and if you touched it she'd scream like you were poking her with a hot iron. After even more screaming and a very likely new found fear of ER nurses Damaya came home with a temporary cast on.

Poor baby.

I got her a new dress cuz her arm couldnt fit through any of her outfits. I even bought a few shirts and cut long sleeves and made them short so when she got her plaster cast on she could wear more then dresses. But when we got the the Pediatrician Ortho Doctor they took her temp cast off and Damaya started moving her arm and picking things up like nothing had ever happened! So happy, no broken arm, just a very badly bruised elbow and some new clothes.

Harry had a birthday...I'm going to say he's 9.

I finally finished Damaya's chest of drawers. This is a before pic of what can only be called the most boring dresser ever! White every where with glimpse of blue from it's last paint job and yellow on the front. That bottom drawer is white cause I primed it. I also painted Damaya's name. It has purple flowers.

This is her "new" chest of drawers. Tinkerbell with sparkly dragonfly knobs!

I know it's freaking awesome. Didnt paint the fairy's, just used decals. Damaya loves it.
2 comments:
Awww.. Poor Damaya! Way awesome drawers!
Aw, poor Damaya! Doesn't your heart just ache when they are hurt and you can't do anything about it?
Awesome drawers!
Post a Comment