Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween + Random

So normally Jared posts, but I thought 'why not do the blog post? All I do all day is eat bonbon's like all SAHM's. ...' (thats a joke with Jared, some idiot made a comment like that when we were dating{Jared and I, not me and some idiot} and it highly annoyed me.. I digress)
Anywho so this pic is to let all you poor snow area people know how glad I am that Jared decided to to the DC program (even if we in OR and not FL) and not the MPA at BYU. Snow...cold...berrrrrrrrrrr.......
This is my (our) cute Damaya.
Jared and I at the ward trunk or treat. He's a gladiator/Hercules and I'm his nymph/fairy (I took my wings off)
Damaya was a Pretty Pumpkin Princess. Jared wanted her to be a spider or a monkey. She'll thank me one day from saving her from such horrid memories.
Beautiful Damaya

1 comment:

Chuck and Katie said...

Nothing wrong with being a fairy, both the girls were fairies. And I think she is adorable, hopefully we get to meet her in person one of these days