Sunday, July 11, 2010

Portland Zoo:D


We went to the zoo! This is some animal, we can't remember what it is...This is a giraffe, we think it is funny that its legs are crossed.
This hippo is shy
Tired kitty
This is a rare animal, a fist eating hominid...just kidding this is our cute Damaya
We like this shot of the elephant spraying stuff in the air
I'm scared. aaahhhh
Damaya and I don't have a very big wing span
We were lucky to catch this battle of dinosaurs on film. We thought they were extinct.
I don't think he sees us...
The polar want that ball. After we took this picture he jumped on it.
This is my Dad, oh wait never mind it is only a bald eagle.
Doesn't she look thrilled
This is my beautiful wife and child
A bear
I hope you enjoyed our zoo trip! We had fun, it was a long trip, we should have done it over two days, cause we didn't get to see everything, but maybe we will have to go again sometime.

2 comments:

Brett and Staci said...

I'm glad your were able to avoid any attacks from the fist eating hominid. Looks like fun.

Meza said...

Hey Jared and Meghan--Jared--I don't even know if you know who I am--I am your cousin. I am your Uncle Randy's daughter, Lynda. Do you guys live in Portland? We live across the river in Camas, Washington. We are about 15 minutes from the Portland Airport. Just letting you know--in case you need something, you have family close by. My phone number is 360-835-1550. I have a facebook too--look for Lynda Hymas Meza, if you want to get a hold of me. Just wanted to let you know. Looks like you had a great time at the zoo!! The Children's museum is really fun too.