Here's our little girl. It's crazy to think that I am 974 times as old as her! But that is an improvement on when she first came out, when I was 8876 times older than her, so she is catching up :D
Here we are before church, I really am more excited than I look.

Here is our little model her in white dress, white bow outfit.

Here she is in her cute blue dress. However, she only cried when she had this dress on and didn't cry when she had the white dress on, so we went with the white dress for church.

She is already a football (boise state) fan. Touchdown!


She doesn't know how to handle daddy taking so many pictures...
1 comment:
Just wanted to let you know, since you won't answer my phone calls, that Damaya is beautiful good job guys. I can't wait to meet her.
Katie
Post a Comment