Soooooooo..today I went to the health center here on campus and found out that my flesh eating bacteria is not a bacteria at all as the previous doctor had supposed, and it is not a ring worm fungus like the ER doctor had supposed (I work in the ER and so she just checked it out for free), rather I have a viral rash called Pityriasis rosea. I am not going to give the two previous doctors much flack though because on the mayo clinic website it says this Although pityriasis rosea has a distinctive appearance once the rash appears, in its early stages you may confuse pityriasis rosea with other skin disorders. However it does make me happy to know that my flesh is not being eaten away hurrah!!
As far as other updates go, I am going to be graduating at the end of this year. I only have one more semester left and I am way to excited for that day to come! After I graduate I have been accepted and will go to school down in florida for chiropractic. Meighan and I are thinking of making a trip down to Florida this fall to check out the campus, nothing is set in stone yet.
Meighan is busy with her art degree. She will graduate one semester after I am done. One thing that I appreciate about her semester is that she is taking culinary arts classes and making yummy food! and chocolates!
Anyway sorry for the lack of pictures but I thought you have seen enough of my chest :D
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you are feeling better, because I'd sure hate to see more of those wonderful pictures. just kidding. Sounds like things are going pretty good for you. Other then your moving clear across the county. Love you guys.
Post a Comment