Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cabo San Lucas!

For our honeymoon we went on a cruise to beautiful Cabo San Lucas! It was an amazing trip, besides Meighan getting sunburnt all over for the lack of using sun screen...


This is our one footed friend. He loves us,















This is our pretty boat and there are sharks,



















This is a picture of how huge the boat is,














A view of the staircase on the boat,













This is Meighan in front of the elevator,












This is me singing karaoke, I am singing "I will always love you," by Whitney Houston, I won first prize in adorableness,


















This is the dead giant of Cabo San Lucas. Legend has it that the giant ate all the vililagers and then he fell down and died of indigestion.

























This is the famous arch. It changed my life...



















This is us being cute in front of the rocks of Cabo!













This is a wierd tree we saw in front of an old Catholic Church,





















This is a birdie he is cute,











This is Meighan with the hot mexican dude (he was over 95 degrees hot for sure),













This is me with another hot mexican dude,
















This is a pretty picture of Cabo,













This is what Disney would design for its Cabo San Lucas epcot display,






This is us being cute on the beach, and then Meighan got sunburnt,









This is a pretty picture of the rocks and a boat,











Try to find Jared! Look for my eyes and face, :D










This is me with a giant monkey smoking a giant cigar,











This is Meighan with another giant monkey,












This is some seals on a sinking ship,










Here is a pretty seal who came to see Meighan, he was so cute...












This is me standing tall in Mexico















The End!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice pics! Looks like you had fun... ya for honey moons! ya for cruises! I found Jared in the glass picture! I win!